The MicroEtcher™ IIA Intraoral Sandblaster is recognized as one of the most valuable tools for dentistry. It provides precise surface micro-roughening, improving bond strength up to 400%. Surface area and surface reactivity are dramatically increased for maximum bond. Sandblasting is fast and easy with most surface roughening procedures requiring only a few seconds.
The MicroEtcher IIA offers all stainless steel construction, a replaceable carbide tip, and a permanently affixed jar lid with a spill resistant abrasive filter. It is fully autoclavable (just remove jar and filter).
- Etching all metals, composites & amalgam for maximum bond strength
- Aiding in intraoral porcelain repair
- Prepping for pit & fissure restoration
- Cleaning dark grooves to reveal decay
- Prepping incipient lesions and minor Class I & V
- Debriding bur preps for best esthetics & bonds